Friday, September 30, 2005

Damn Damn Drum

Some of you have asked how I was able to switch around my "top eight" on my MySpace profile. I'll explain again.
  1. Log into your MySpace account.
  2. Go to your home page — the one that gives you options to view or edit your profile or look at your mail. Stuff like that.
  3. Then go to the space where your "top eight" are.
  4. At the bottom of this box, there should be an option in the bottom right corner to "view all of your friends."
  5. Directly across from this, in the bottom left corner, should be the option to "change my 'top eight.'"
  6. Go nuts with that shit.
That's how it's working. The option is apparently new and I never saw it until I logged in from my parents' computer. So far, Hillary, Spencer and Sanam have all attempted to find this option, but failed. Your guess is as good as mine.

I'd actually be interested to see who else is allowed to perform this wonderful feat. Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    yeah, I don't have that option. tom must like you more than me.