The songs biggest claim to fame is being featured in abridged form in Kenneth Anger’s “Rabbit Moon.”
I’m not sure which makes for a creepier visual accompaniment.
Anyway, because I think it’s a song more people should know about, I’m posting it for your downloading pleasure. Click here to download.
- The scariest scene in any movie ever, says me
- The female response to “Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood”
- “Beware the Ragman if you stay up late!”
- The case of the creepy campus carillon
- That part of the Twilight Zone movie where Nancy Cartwright gets eaten by a cartoon and foreshadows her voice acting career
- Wait for it — just wait for it — and potato salad gets all kinds of scary