- Two awesomely useless robots: the Tomy Hootbot and the Otamatone.
- Their is a Greek goddess whose name is Spermo. Knowing this has changed everything for me.
- Fancy ass hermit crabs.
- I made some things that some people somewhere might consider somewhat artistic maybe: How It Feels Sometimes and Toad Had a Bad Dream.
- Why I don't think alternate universes — at least as they're often depicted in popular culture — would ever exist unless God is real.
- A scanned storybook extravaganza: a fish orgy, an unfortunate ode to a diminutive cat, the majesty of space, an inappropriate owl, a stewing child, an appealing old dog, and a funny little frog.
- And, then, an illustration in a very different style and with a more nightmarish effect.
- Ariadne was just not impressed with the god of sex, drugs and rock and roll. SMALL PENIS JOKES!
- What could be worse than eight-bit-era video game music?
- The amazingness that is the Dodge La Femme.
- Iris varieties sound variously like porno films, sex acts, brands of cheap perfume, terrible bands, other things.
- The Pinnacles.
- Words of the week: nef, tmesis, thagomizer, gyaru
Monday, May 31, 2010
The best of May 2010, according to Back of the Cereal Box: