- More pleasant alternatives to dragging me to hell.
- What the Edsil could have been known by.
- What I chose to write about in my twenty-seventh birthday.
- The dyspeptic kitty cat statue of Solvang, California.
- Tranny of the year.
- The extensive ad campaign promoting the Santa Ysidro Ranch.
- “I am learning to see in the dark.”
- Polo, interpreted in the only way I know.
- Storke Tower, creepier than usual.
- An American 80s band, a British 80s band, a specific river, a river in the generic sense, a record label, a city and quite a few other things.
- How Michael Jackson’s death affected my weekend.
- The end of my alphabetic word-of-the-day run-through.
- And then, of course, there’s that post that got this blog 100,000 more unique hits than it gets in a typical year.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
The best of June 2009, according to Back of the Cereal Box: