- Someone else tried putting words into Padma Lakshmi’s mouth, in response to my effort last month.
- Video game characters, realized literally.
- Frank Miller’s Charlie Brown.
- Marijuana Pepsi Jackson.
- Matt Groening on the possibly final Futurama movie and what he might explore if the show lived on. (I believe the one, single, unexplained line that Groening mentions is one Nibbler speaks about Leela: “Ah, she must be the other.”)
- Super Smashing Pumpkin Bros.
- Passwords you should not ever use.
- Because those of you familiar with this were expecting me to do my own, know that I will not, since a few eager beavers beat me to compiling a panorama of the new hi-def Simpsons opening.
- Confessions of a Pilgrim Shopaholic, by Paul Rudnick.
- All hail Space Bat.
- Two angel camels in a car.
- And, for your viewing pleasure, the first tenth of the very awesome Sita Sings the Blues:
Monday, March 23, 2009
Some links, but be forewarned — they actually represent an extraordinarily small amount the content available online.