- The Ikki Twins want to make you think about sex in as many ways as possible.
- Troubles with Microsoft Word AutoCorrect.
- The magic — and strangeness — of laserdisc video games.
- Anthropologie makes Christmas grosser than most retail chains do.
- Finally getting a swine- and economics-related pun, years later.
- Pajamas are wondrous things.
- My interview with Noodles Van Der Klammen.
- Standard recollection of a beloved video game — plus criticism for not being able to identify a horned wolf and a sentient pumpkin. (Or, you know, the usual.)
- Forty-eight women named Wanda.
- Beware the invisible taxi.
- Putting the “R” and “B” in “Arby’s.” (Post does not discuss R&B music.)
- U.S. military insignias would seem to be rather complicated as of late.
- Some music that I liked.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
The best of December 2008, according to the Back of the Cereal Box.