- A time-honored tradition: Saying it wrong on porpoise.
- Hyper-foreignism and undue Frenchifications.
- For your consideration: the anti-Rickroll.
- Moe anthropomorphism goes global: diminutive, female personifications of Afghanistan and related nations. [via Boing Boing]
- Pleo the animated dinosaur robot as real-world NPC.
- Name that grass: Seiken Densetsu 3, Legend of Zelda or Terrenigma?
- A word for a supposedly edible thing that shouldn't be: Spam-Beaneroo.
- Nauseatingly large starfish.
- Seventeen amusingly misguided attempts at ecologically minded edutainment.
- An odd, amusing glitch in Google's translation services.
- Literally, the biggest video game cross-over ever, sporting a cast of hundreds and pretty much every sword-swinger or raygun-shooter you could think of. And totally illegal, too. [via Macaronni w/ Cheese]
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Worthwhile clicks, as per my my quasi-not-really-bloggish Google Reader shared items page.