you may have heard us restraining laughter outside your window last night. this happened because spencer and i thought it would be funny to tell you that since you will be playing tennis at a resort, you should dress in formal tennis attire. you know: white sweater, white skirt and such. this quickly escalated into the following list:It made me laugh then, it makes me laugh now.
keep in mind, this was funny to us at 2 a.m.
- old fashioned hoop skirt
- hobnail boots
- thong outside of bloomers
- jangly bracelets
- Puritan punishment stocks
- ski mask
- funny mustache disguise glasses
- princess hat
- Carmen Miranda hat with fruit
- monkey to play inside hat
- princess hat for monkey
- buckles, buckles, buckles!
- pilgrim hat for formal occasions
- lady in waiting
- lots of tule
hope the weekend goes at least this well.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Last week, I found an old email that I believe I sent to Kristen as advice on what she should wear to a tennis date. The email reads as follows: