As it stands now, the average number of unique viewers per week is 3,056.
As you can see from the above graph, which I grabbed from my account profile at FreeStats.com, the Back of the Cereal Box peaked back in August, when 6,056 individual people stopped in — some for only a few seconds, but a lot for considerably longer.
This pretty pie tells me that more than half of the people who end up at this blog do so by accident and quickly leave. (No doubt they were researching Moesko Island, Poor Pitiful Pearl, Shirley the Loon or Father Bingo.) However, the next largest chunk is comprised of people who check in every day. To you regulars, thanks.
And now, lists. For example, the top ten referrers for 2006:
- Dina-Dina Canklesaurus
- Blog of the Land Monster
- My Facebook profile
- Tristan Bannon, Master of the Perverted Arts
- Traveling Without Moving
- Look on My Works, Ye Mighty
- Die Wunderkammer
- The talk page for the Wikipedia entry on Thomas Kinkade
- Smells Like Bullshit
- drew mackie
- moesko island lighthouse
- queef queaf
- back of the cereal box
- sun milk
- adolpha zantziger lyrics
- Meli KalikiMaka song for myspace
- purple grapes people eater plum nurple
- "To Quote Wally Exactly"
- "Moesko Island Lighthouse"
- "Your House Is Ass"
- "Cat With Paws"
- "The Painter of Blight"
- "The 'Video' in Video Games"
- "The Eternal Harvest"
- "Puppy Goo-Goo, Fetch Me a Dream!"
- "Fake Words TV Has Taught Me"
- "Legend of the Jolly Invalid"
- "Have You Ever Seen a Quimp?"
- "Jake Who?"
- "Death Letter"
- "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Woman With Lots of Hats"