Cleaning off my desk last night, I had a chance to look at the jewel box again. I reviewed the track list on the back — a sample of text, I should add, that was printed in ever color you’d see on a jawbreaker — and noticed how very many of the titles used repeated words.
Here they are, so you too can know.
- Crazy Elephant - “Gimme Gimme Good Loving”
- Ohio Express - “Yummy Yummy Yummy”
- The 1910 Fruitgum Company - “One, Two, Three, Red Light, Red Light”
- Ohio Express - “Chewy Chewy”
- The Archies - “Sugar, Sugar”
- Blue Mink - “Wacky, Wacky, Wacky”
- Sweet - “Funny Funny”
- The 1910 Fruitgum Company - “Goody Goddy Gumdrops”
- Steam - “Na Na Hey Hey”