- My present lease ends around Christmas and I don’t know where I’m living after that.
- Though I would want to move into Kristen’s house, her exiting roommate won’t be fully moved out until late January.
- No matter where I live, I may only be living there for a short time, both because I am tired of living in Santa Barbara and because I want to travel to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji this winter.
- I have not set a departure date.
- I have not set a return date.
- I don’t know how long I will be traveling, if I go.
- Currently, I have no one to travel with in these locations.
- Excluding Hollister, I will have nowhere to move back to when I return to the United States.
- I’d like to move to a different city on my own, but the thought of that is very intimidating.
- If I move back to Santa Barbara, I will be wishing I had moved anywhere else. However, this scenario solves one problem — easily the biggest: no matter how and when I leave Santa Barbara, I will be ending the best relationship I’ve ever been in.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Initially, I thought my problems would look more manageable if I made a list of them. Instead they just look more numerous.