- The Number of 'Fucks' in "Deadwood" — or, Do You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth, Pardner?
- A Roshanda by Any Other Name — or, The Difference Between Sean and DeShawn (an interesting theory on Caucasian names and African-American names, courtesy of Mr. Valles
- Eureka! Extraordinary Discovery Unlocks Secrets of the Ancients — or, Why Being a a Classics Major Just Got More Complicated. (Or, alternately alternately, It Turns Out Sophocles' Lost Plays Were Lost for a Reason.)
- Preparing a Living Will — or, God Bless The Onion.
- What's out at the Cereal Box: searching for "Moesko Island." What's in: searching for info on "Melissa Duck" or "Shirley the Loon." (God, I love people who use the internet.)
- And click here to see a picture of the gayest gay that ever gayed.
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Drew's weekend link round-up — installment one of one.