- Goldfrapp - "Train"
- Chromeo - "Rage!"
- E.G. Daily - "Mind Over Matter"
- 184.108.40.206's - "I Walk Like Jayne Mansfield"
- Electric Light Orchestra - "Mr. Blue Sky"
- Luscious Jackson - "Ladyfingers"
- Mohammed Rafi - "Jaan Pehechan Ho"
- Julee Cruie - "Artificial World"
- Broadcast - "The Book Lovers"
- Captain Beefheart - "Her Eyes Are Blue a Million Miles"
- Icicle Works - "Birds Fly"
- Funki Porcini - "Sixteen Megatons"
- Pristeens - "Beat You Up"
- Grand Funk Railroad - "The Locomotion"
- Brothers Johnson - "Strawberry Letter 22"
- Electric Six - "Improper Dancing"
- Castaways - "Liar Liar"
- Clinic - "Welcome"
- Aneka - "Japanese Boy"
- Myrtle Hilo - "Lover's Prayer"
I do believe the lord aboveI dunno. Something about being willing to go to hell — that's to hell, not through hell — just for love is beautiful. Or horrible. I can't tell and I like that. And I like how casually she throws it into the song. It's nothing. Hell's nothing.
Created you for me to love
He picked me out from all the rest
Because he knew I'd love you best
I once had a heart that was true
But now it's gone from me to you
Take care of it as I have done
For you have two and I have none
[something indecipherable about heaven]
I'll put your name on a golden spell
If you're not there by judgment day
I'll kow you went the other way
I'll give the angels back their wings
Their golden harps and all those things
And just to prove my love is true
I'll go hell to be with you