- Katie won't let a swollen-shut eye stop her.
- The same Katie lurches around bars like a mummy from a horror movie when she's had too much.
- Aiding someone through their twenty-first birthday is like becoming a parent — a drunken parent.
- No Face can spin yarn well.
- In some language, the words for "gum" and "glob of Carmex" are apparently the same.
- At least two strangers hated my clothes so much that they had to tell me to my face.
- One lady, however, complimented did like the shirt.
- Fried green tomatoes are good.
- As long as "Home Movies" is on, all is not lost.
- I am so glad I was not one of the ones who had sex in Buhler's bathroom.
- Frogs, apparently, can suffer from motion sickness.
- Taryn was right about Sex on the Beach. It does taste like candy: poison fire candy.
- Don't spy on fox spirits when they have wedding processions in the rain.
- Even on your twenty-first birthday, 11:30 is not "close enough."
- Telling someone at about eleven-fortydrunk how you were contacted by their long-lost brother is maybe not the best idea.
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Things I learned over the past weekend: